DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Neo Geo Pocket Color (1999)
Faselei! is one of the last titles to be released for the Neo Geo Pocket Color and even features digitised...
Fast Food Tycoon is a pizza restaurant simulation. Like other games of its type the objective is to transform the...
Build your own pizza empire. Choose a city, buy a site for your pizzeria, furnish it, design your pizzas by...
Commodore 64 (1986)
Fast Tracks: The Computer Slot Car Construction Kit is viewed from a forced overhead perspective, and loosely recreates slot car...
Once the Earth was inhabited by gods. But as the human race came into the world, the gods decided to...
This installment of Fengse Huanxiang (Wind Fantasy) series is connected plot-wise to its predecessor, and is set in the same...
Long time ago, the humans have discovered the secrets of nature. They have built a powerful civilization with advanced technology....
In Feuerwache: Mission - Leben retten the player takes control over a firefighter department. In the eight missions he has...
The J2ME version of FIFA 2006 adapts the game to an isometric version, similar to the pre-FIFA 97 releases. Although...
Game Boy Color (1999)
The FIFA series receives its only entry on the Game Boy Color with FIFA 2000. The game is very similar...
Game Boy (1997)
The 98 edition of the FIFA series for the Game Boy differs very little from its immediate predecessor by the...
The J2ME adaptation of EA's yearly football game offers four game modes: Friendly, Tournament, Practice and Shoot out. No local...
After the first game proved to be a worldwide success, EA developed this sequel exclusively for Sega's 16-bit console. The...
Game Boy (1996)
This version of FIFA '97 is different from its console counterparts. Besides the obvious graphic and sound limitations, this version...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.