DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
In Feuerwache: Mission - Leben retten the player takes control over a firefighter department. In the eight missions he has...
The J2ME version of FIFA 2006 adapts the game to an isometric version, similar to the pre-FIFA 97 releases. Although...
Game Boy Color (1999)
The FIFA series receives its only entry on the Game Boy Color with FIFA 2000. The game is very similar...
Game Boy (1997)
The 98 edition of the FIFA series for the Game Boy differs very little from its immediate predecessor by the...
The J2ME adaptation of EA's yearly football game offers four game modes: Friendly, Tournament, Practice and Shoot out. No local...
After the first game proved to be a worldwide success, EA developed this sequel exclusively for Sega's 16-bit console. The...
Game Boy (1996)
This version of FIFA '97 is different from its console counterparts. Besides the obvious graphic and sound limitations, this version...
FIFA Soccer Manager is EA's first venture into the market of football managers. With a line-up of twelve leagues in...
Final Demand - The Challenge is set in the United States of the future where anarchy reigns. There are two...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Though a sequel to Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, the direct story links are few. Luso is a young student ready...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Deluxe Pack) contains: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance An original mini booklet FFTA keychains (Moogle and Mewt's...
Square Millennium Collection is a re-release of Final Fantasy Tactics for PS1. The game is packaged in a bigger box....
This game pits you in a brutal war between the Orcs and the Human Space Marines from the classic Warhammer...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 94 Head Over Heels
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.48 The Settlers II: Gold Edition (1997)
- 4.47 Jeanne d'Arc (2007)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.