DescriptionThese games use an isometric, trimetric or dimetric two dimensional perspective to create a pseudo 3D effect. Although often used to represent a certain viewpoint incorporating a bird’s-eye view by default, the focus is entirely on using 2D to create a 3D effect. A game that uses 3D, for characters or backgrounds, is not isometric by default.
Forgotten Lands: First Colony plays like a simplified version of classic real-time strategy games like the original Warcraft and Settlers....
This compilation contains nearly all (at the time of release) of AD&D's Forgotten Realms games released for the PC.The following...
BBC Micro (1984)
Fortress is a clone of SEGA's Zaxxon, copying many elements of the original game. Using a scrolling isometric perspective, players...
Fortress Europe: The Liberation of France is a real-time strategy wargame covering the Allied Invasion of Normandy. The game's units...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Fossil Fighters starts with an upcoming Fossil Fighter arriving on Vivosaur Island, a goldmine of dinosaur fossils. The fossils are...
Nintendo DS (2011)
This was the final version of a real-time strategy game influenced by Command & Conquer and The Settlers. This package...
Freedom Force return in this sequel to 2002’s original superhero strategy game. Fighting Nuclear Winter’s menace in *snowy* Cuba, Freedom...
A technologically superior and futuristic universe is populated by robots and men in harmony until the succession of an event...
Freight Tycoon Inc. is an economic simulation game which challenges players' management skills. It puts one into the shoes of...
Fright Night is based on the 1985 Columbia Pictures movie of the same name. You play vampire Jerry Dandridge in...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Your grandpa is an archaeologist who has found something important, but was unable to find the final piece. Knowing that...
The first Baseball game developed under Dynamix's "Front Page Sports" brand name. This one delivers an equally balanced team-management and...
Step up to the plate for a true-to-life, physics-based baseball game that uses the laws of nature, not probability. Manage...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 93 Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
- 93 The Sims: Deluxe Edition
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 93 Knight Lore
- 93 Head Over Heels
- 93 Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sakura Taisen 2: Kimi, Shinitamou Koto Nakare
- 92 Populous
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VIII (2002)
- 4.75 Tropico: Mucho Macho Edition (2002)
- 4.73 Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium (1996)
- 4.67 Arc the Lad Collection (2002)
- 4.55 Age of Empires III (Collector's Edition) (2005)
- 4.54 Monument Valley (2014)
- 4.51 Action Soccer (1995)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.50 Fallout Apokalypse (1998)
- 4.47 Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI: Awakening of the Dragon (1998)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.