DescriptionDenotes any game where the gameplay, storyline, or setting was taken from or inspired by a specific movie, television show, book, board game or other work that predated the game. Examples: Die Hard Trilogy, Rendezvous with Rama, Below the Root, Mechwarrior, Blade Runner, etc.
Nintendo DS (2007)
Based on the hit blockbuster film, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End brings players back for another adventure on...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Based on the Disney/Pixar 3D animated film, you must guide Flik as he sets out to find a group of...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Disney/Pixar's Buzz Lightyear of Star Command is based on an animated movie and television series of the same name. Buzz...
Cars is an arcade racer based on the Disney/Pixar movie of the same name. The player can unlock and drive...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Disney/Pixar Cars: Mater-National Championship is an arcade style racing game based on the continuing story of Lightning McQueen from the...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
The Game Boy Advance version of Finding Nemo adapts the Pixar film as a side-scrolling action game with light puzzle...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Boo has returned to Monstropolis and it is your job as Sulley to get her back home. However, to make...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 95 NHL '94
- 94 NHL '94
- 94 NFL 2K1
- 93 Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
- 93 Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
- 93 Tecmo Super Bowl
- 93 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- 93 NFL 2K
- 93 GoldenEye 007
- 93 Batman: Arkham City
Games must have at least a MobyRank of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.21 007: Legends (2012)
- 5.00 2 Games in 1: Disney Princess + Disney's The Lion King 1 ½ (2004)
- 3.84 3-D Ultra NASCAR Pinball (1999)
- 4.55 3-D Ultra Pinball: Thrillride (1996)
- 5.00 ACME Animation Factory (1994)
- 5.00 The Adventures of Batman & Robin (1995)
- 3.15 Airwolf (1985)
- 5.00 ALF's U.S. Geography (1993)
- 4.00 Alias Underground Episode 1: SD-6 Agent Training (2002)
- 5.00 Alias Underground Episode 3: Mission - Raid On SD-6 (2002)
Games must have at least 1 votes and a MobyScore of 4.0 to be considered.