Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
This Gold Edition includes: Making History: The Calm & The Storm Game editor A new Rise of the Reich scenario...
Making the Grade is a simulation game that puts the player in the position of a general manager of BP...
Malkari is a 4X (explore, expand, exploit, exterminate) space strategy game in the tradition of Reach for the Stars and...
Users young and old alike will contend with annoying mall creatures such as litterbugs and hooligans! Construct your mall in...
In this third entry in the Mall Tycoon series, you will once again be running a mall. Place stores, attract...
ZX Spectrum (1990)
This straight-to-budget title is a comparatively uncomplicated football management game. You start by choosing one of the 8 teams in...
Manage a soccer or hockey team on-line. Compete with hundreds of thousands of other users in leagues and cups. Buy...
The Evergreen Lands have been abused and neglected for ages. Something must be done. The gods of the land have...
Manor is a land management-game, in the vein of Hamurabi/Kingdom/Dukedom. You are the Earl of a medieval English manor: each...
Marathon Manager is a management simulation in which the player gets to coach a marathon runner. It is up to...
Marine World is an add-on for Wildlife Park 2. The main innovations of the game are extended options for the...
Marvel Brothel is a simple freeware manager/RPG, taking the form of a fangame in the X-Men universe.Professor Charles Xavier decided...
Mafia Tycoon is a turn-based strategy game set in the world of organized crime with activities such as smuggling, gambling,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles (2006)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1995)
- 4.44 Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (2013)
- 3.78 SimCity (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction