Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Commodore 64 (1990)
Motorcycle 500 is a managerial game where you are the manager of a motorcycle racing team who are competing in...
This Steam compilation contains The Movies and its add-on The Movies: Stunts & Effects.
Matt is an evil genius who has sworn revenge on all of humanity. He wants to make every human being...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Chicago in the 30s. You are an aspiring boss of a criminal organization and plan to make big money. Easier...
Adventurers set sail in their ark to find a new home. Help them discover and build their island home. My...
The first major Command & Conquer style game for the Amiga, in which intelligent robots have rebelled and are attempting...
Like Europa Universalis, Victoria and Hearts of Iron, Napoleon's Campaigns is a historical simulator focused in European events during the...
NASCAR Racing is back for 2001 better than ever! For the first time for NASCAR game, the Daytona track! Arcade...
Commodore 64 (1991)
The National is a managerial game where you are a trainer in a stable with a collection of horses, and...
This package contains both, the original Die Völker 2 AKA The Nations and the "Bonus Pack". Owners of a previous...
A promotional device for the novel Jennifer Government, this game allows a player to enjoy a very lightweight governance simulator...
The sequel to Alien Nations , the Amazons, the Pimmons, and the Sajikis are back with more options than ever....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous
- 91 NCAA Football 2004
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction