Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
SEGA CD (1993)
NFL's Greatest is an FMV football coaching simulation featuring two of the most popular teams in NFL history: the San...
Nightclub City is a music themed Facebook game developed by Booyah, Inc. The game lets players develop, decorate and manage...
Nightclub Empire is a management simulation where you need to build and manage an empire of nightclubs. The player starts...
In the near future, the sport of dodgeball has grown in popularity to rival soccer and baseball, and an international...
SEGA Saturn (1998)
In this game, you became the Japanese national soccer team coach, who manages, trains, trades, and does whatever a coach...
A human astronaut was sent by the OESI (the Organization of Earth's Special Intelligences) on an exploration mission. The ship...
Nord was a free MMO that was playable online and on Facebook. It was the first virtual world on Facebook...
Oceanis is a managerial simulation game where the player takes control of a neglected aquarium that needs restoration. The main...
The Oil Blue: Steam Legacy Edition is a re-release of The Oil Blue on the Steam distribution platform. It includes...
The Oil Blue is an oil drilling simulation that is largely played as a time management game. The player is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 Populous
- 91 NCAA Football 2004
- 91 NCAA Football 2003
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction