Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
In Rotlicht Tycoon the player manages a brothel with the goal to make as much money as possible. The game...
Take to the air in defense of England in this version of a 3D WW2 flight combat simulator. Play either...
RTL Boxen Extra: Der Boxmanager is a managerial simulation named after a German television show. The player is the owner...
RTL Racing Team Manager is a managerial simulation where the player is responsible for the sporting and financial success of...
Nintendo DS (2006)
As a wanderer in a town called Kardia, you are discovered by a mysterious girl named "Mist". She, seeing potential...
A traffic control simulation in which the player must manage the flow of vehicles throughout a busy city block, during...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
SakaTsuku 2002 is one of the many titles in Sega's long-running football management sim series, and the first to appear...
Schwimmbad Tycoon is a typical tycoon game where the player is responsible for the financial success of his property, in...
A different style of baseball game, Season Ticket Baseball 2003 pits you as the general manager of your own baseball...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
"Sea Trader: Rise of Taipan" is a unique commodities trading game for the GameBoy Advance. Set against the backdrop of...
The tycoon craze has hit SeaWorld! Take control of a SeaWorld Park and build it up to become the best...
In the story behind the game your ship, the EAGLE, was investigating a type 4 quantum singularity, however there was...
It is the year 2025. SEGA, the well-known developer and producer of consoles and video games, has been set back...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction