Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
SimCity Social combines the city-building and city-management gameplay of previous titles in the series with social features and a microtransaction...
If you are looking for SimCity 5, you should keep looking because SimCity Societies takes a completely different approach to...
SimCity Societies: Destinations is an expansion pack for SimCity Societies.This time around, the focus has shifted to building a tourism...
SimCoaster is the third and final game in the Theme Park series. It uses the same graphic engine as the...
SimHealth has a rather serious subject matter: the debate in the summer of 1994 over what kind of health care...
Atari ST (1991)
Sim Pig is a simulation game, in which you have to handle a pig farm. Each turn, you can either...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Welcome to Strangetown! The Sims 2 for Game Boy Advance is inspired by the weird town in the original PC...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Welcome to Strangetown! In the Nintendo DS version of the Sims 2, players take on the role of the custodian...
This version of The Sims 2 is a downscaled game fit for cell phones. This version stays somewhat true to...
The Sims Carnival SnapCity is a simplified version of the classic city-simulator game SimCity 2000. One of entries of the...
The Gold version of Sim Theme Park contains everything in the original, as well as extra rides and attractions. Just...
A compilation of the games Skateboard Park Tycoon World Tour 2003 and Snowboard Park Tycoon.
Ski Resort Extreme puts you in the shoes of a ski resort developer whose job is to attract a varied...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction