Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Nintendo 64 (2000)
SimCity 64 continues Nintendo's use of the general SimCity game with their own addition of more cartoonish and Nintendo related...
SimCity Creator is a revamped continuation of the SimCity universe with the same objective, to build the best city or...
Nintendo DS (2008)
SimCity Creator for the DS is a continuation of the long-running SimCity series. Build up or destroy your city; you...
The digital deluxe edition was only available online through Origin's online store. This edition contains: SimCity Heroes and Villains set...
Nintendo DS (2007)
SimCity DS brings the classic series to the handheld consoles.As the Mayor placed in charge of running their own city,...
SimCity Social combines the city-building and city-management gameplay of previous titles in the series with social features and a microtransaction...
If you are looking for SimCity 5, you should keep looking because SimCity Societies takes a completely different approach to...
SimCity Societies: Destinations is an expansion pack for SimCity Societies.This time around, the focus has shifted to building a tourism...
SimCoaster is the third and final game in the Theme Park series. It uses the same graphic engine as the...
SimHealth has a rather serious subject matter: the debate in the summer of 1994 over what kind of health care...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles (2006)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1995)
- 4.44 Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (2013)
- 3.78 SimCity (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction