Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Bundesliga Manager X is a typical German managerial soccer simulation where the player is responsible for the athletic and financial...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Burmistrz III is a management game, where the player as a city mayor must carry out activities resulting in a...
You might have played, 'corporate empire games' before in "Detroit" or "Motor City" as in cars to "Air Bucks" for...
Bus Simulator is a UK re-issue of the Bus Simulator 2008.This release includes 'Bonus Pack 3' which itself contains 'Bonus...
Bus Simulator 2008 puts the player in charge of running a bus company. The goal of the game is to...
Atari ST (1989)
Caesar is a strategy game written GFA Basic 3 that takes place during the days of the Roman empire. The...
Caesar: Die Gold-Edition contains: Caesar Caesar II Sneak preview of Caesar III
Caesar IV is the long-awaited sequel to Caesar III. In this historic city-building game, you govern a province of the...
The first three Caesar games in one collection. This collection includes: Caesar Caesar II (Gold) Caesar III Prima's official Caesar...
Caesars World of Boxing is a boxing game that lets you box at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.There's two parts...
Café World is a restaurant management game, very similar to Restaurant City. The player starts with a small restaurant for...
Call to Arms is a militaristic turn based strategy game with a gameplay similar to that of board games. You...
The sequel to Civilization: Call to Power. Call to Power II gives the player the chance to lead a civilization...
Canton is a shareware historical trading simulation game, set in the 18th century China. Taking the role of Atlas Pathfinder,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles (2006)
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1995)
- 4.44 Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (2013)
- 3.78 SimCity (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction