Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
This compilation includes the original game and its 2 add-ons, each on its own disk: Sid Meier's Civilization II (base...
Civilization 2 returns with all new adventures to complete. Included is the original Civilization 2, which now extends into the...
Coaster Works puts the player in the role of a roller coaster engineer, recently hired to help construct several different...
Cockpit Manager '14 is a management simulation where you take control of a Formula 1 team (or customize your own),...
Coconut Queen is a time management and building simulation game with simplified mechanics suited for the casual market. The player...
Jill is a young female who dreams of running her own coffee shop. To pursue this dream she's moved to...
Coffee Tycoon is a typical casual tycoon game that gives opportunity for a player to build up his caffeine empire...
Comicroad is a "life simulation" game, starring a young girl (whom the player names themselves) who dreams of becoming a...
Computer Foreign Exchange is a conversion of Avalon Hill's own 1979 board game. It retains all the original rules and...
Apple II (1983)
It's about time to get a decent manager for your home team -- you! As the name indicates, this is...
This game is an independent freeware remake of Conflict and offers a similar experience. As the new prime minister, your...
Apple II (1981)
Conglomerates Collide is a game of multinational corporation management. Or basically, a monopoly sim. You take the role a high-ranking...
Strategy/managerial game set in the medieval England, much like Defender of the Crown. You start out as a young knight...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction