Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Constellation is a space trade game. The player's task is manufacturing, trade in raw materials and speculation on interplanetary exchanges....
Controcampo 2006: il videogioco is a game that puts the player in the shoes of a football coach of one...
Nintendo DS (2009)
In Cookie Shop, you are the owner of a bakery and try to work your way to the top. You...
"The Corporate Machine" is a board-game like manager game. You are the manager of a freshly founded company (usually called...
Commodore 64 (1989)
County Cricket gives you the chance to manage an English County Cricket side over a number of seasons trying to...
Crazy Plant Shop is a strategy game about managing a plant shop. At first sight it resembles a typical time...
Create A Pop Sensation is a single player, music making game.In this game the player selects members of a band,...
Create City is a game in which the player builds cities and manages the financial and food resources needed to...
Creatures Deluxe is a compilation which includes: Creatures Life Kit #1 (Expansion pack) In addition to the usual hatching and...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Cricket Master is a managerial game where you take control of England and decide whether to play Australia, West indies...
Cycling Evolution is a cycling management game. Players have to take over a team as a manager and lead it...
One of the few political sims available, take over the Kremlin as one of the three Russian leaders (Ligachov, Yeltsin,...
Another installment in the geographical educational Crosscountry series represents the map of Canada.Players drive an 18-wheel truck around the country...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction