Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
In Efteling Tycoon you can build your own Efteling theme park based on the Dutch theme park with the same...
Eishockey Manager 2009 is a managerial simulation where the player is responsible for the financial and athletic success of his...
DOS (1987), Amiga (1988), NES (1991), Atari ST (1988), Commodore 64 (1985), Apple II (1985), ZX Spectrum (1985), MSX (1987), Amstrad CPC (1986), BBC Micro (1984), Acorn 32-bit (1991) and Tatung Einstein (1987)
Elite is a free-form space trading and combat simulation, commonly considered the progenitor of this sub-genre. The player initially controls...
Intriguing Civ style game from the EotFS paper RPG Universe.Up to 5 players take the role of Houses vying for...
Emperor: The Rise of the Middle Kingdom is a game about politics, trade, and city design in ancient China. In...
Apple II (1982)
They want a piece of the action… They want success and all its spoils. They want the ultimate independence of...
Remember SimAnt? Empire of the Ants has the same goal, but comes in 3D! More features are also included. The...
Commodore 64 (1988)
Endzone gives you the chance to manage an American Football team and take them from Division Two to Division One...
Atari ST (1990)
England Team Manager is a management game for one player where you lead the English national football team.In the competition...
Epic Baseball is a baseball management and coaching simulator. The game allows for Exhibition Play as well as League Play....
Erotic Empire is a economical simulation. The player manages a company which does business in several erotic industries, e.g. pornographic...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction