Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Bringing the world of football management to the PlayStation, The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 2000 allows you to take...
The F.A. Premier League Football Manager 99 puts you in control of a British Premier League team of your choice....
The F.A. Premier League Manager 2002 is an entry in the series of football management games from Electronic Arts officially...
Farm Frenzy 3 is a time management game in which you have to fulfill tasks in a certain time. Produce...
The Ancient Rome game takes the time management Farm Frenzy games back to the glorious days of the Roman Empire....
Farm Frenzy Pack is a collection of 5 games. Games included in this package are: Farm Frenzy Farm Frenzy 2...
Farming Simulator is an enhanced re-release of Farming Simulator 2009 and the first North American release of the game. It...
In Farming Simulator 2009 the player takes control over a farmer. The basic playing principle is easy: the player can...
Fashion Craze is a time management game that lets players manage a busy fashion boutique.Maria takes over the running of...
Fast Break Basketball is a text-based basketball simulation. It allows the user to take control of a professional basketball team...
Fast Food Tycoon is a pizza restaurant simulation. Like other games of its type the objective is to transform the...
Build your own pizza empire. Choose a city, buy a site for your pizzeria, furnish it, design your pizzas by...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
Fast 'n' Furious and Thunderceptor were originally published as part of this compilation and they were not sold independently.The two...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction