Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Giełda is a text based economic game. Within one calendar year the player must earn as much as possible by...
Giełda Światowa is a turn based economic game for up to 5 players. The game allows to choose one of...
Set during the US-Soviet cold war, Global Thermonuclear War pits two players against each other in a simulation of just...
Gloriana. is a management game set in the year 1550 AD, when Elisabeth becomes Queen of England.The player is cast...
Golem takes place on earth in the distant future after a certain cataclysm, which the opening FMV depicts as a...
Golf Resort Tycoon is a real time business management sim. You design and maintain a golf resort, keeping tabs on...
In this sequel to Golf Resort Tycoon you take on the challenge of designing your own resort. You must design...
G-Player is an online managerial simulation where the player runs a business. At the start of the game the player...
In the ancient Roman Empire take control of one of the five powerful noble family and help make the Empire...
Grand Prix World is the third game in the Microprose F1 management series. In GPW the player can take control...
The Great Art Race is a revised remake of the classic Vermeer (for C64, Amiga, Atari ST, PC-Dos) from 1987/1988....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 94 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 Populous
- 91 NCAA Football 2004
- 91 NCAA Football 2003
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction