Managerial / Business Simulation
DescriptionManagerial and Business Simulation games mold management of people and resources and economic business activities in a game format. Usually the aim of the game is to make money through strategic uses of the available resources and to try to grow as a company. Usually the individual management of employees of the player's company plays a large role.
Golem takes place on earth in the distant future after a certain cataclysm, which the opening FMV depicts as a...
Golf Resort Tycoon is a real time business management sim. You design and maintain a golf resort, keeping tabs on...
In this sequel to Golf Resort Tycoon you take on the challenge of designing your own resort. You must design...
G-Player is an online managerial simulation where the player runs a business. At the start of the game the player...
In the ancient Roman Empire take control of one of the five powerful noble family and help make the Empire...
Grand Ages: Rome - Reign of Augustus is an add-on for Grand Ages: Rome. It adds a new campaign with...
Grand Prix World is the third game in the Microprose F1 management series. In GPW the player can take control...
The Parasites is the sixth expansion for Gratuitous Space Battles and requires the original game to play. All gameplay modes...
The Great Art Race is a revised remake of the classic Vermeer (for C64, Amiga, Atari ST, PC-Dos) from 1987/1988....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 96 Elite
- 95 Elite
- 93 Sid Meier's Railroad Tycoon
- 93 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization IV
- 92 Sid Meier's Civilization II
- 92 Populous
- 91 SimCity 2000
- 91 Sensible World of Soccer
- 91 Populous II: Trials of the Olympian Gods
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.78 Napalm: The Crimson Crisis (1998)
- 4.70 Die Fugger II (1996)
- 4.62 Segagaga (2001)
- 4.51 SimCity 2000: CD Collection (1993)
- 4.49 NASCAR Racing 4 (2001)
- 4.43 Spore (Galactic Edition) (2008)
- 4.42 SimCity: Terrain Editor (1989)
- 4.35 The Movies: Stunts & Effects (2006)
- 4.35 Spaceward Ho! IV (1996)
- 4.30 SimCoaster (2001)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Managerial / Business Simulation is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction