Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
|Viewing Page 1 of 25||(items 1-25 of 621)||Next|
123-Talk is a shareware, single-player, package of educational games whose distinguishing feature is that it provides audio feedback and encouragement...
2x2 is a game for learning multiplication tables. The game is a Tetris variant. The game takes place in the...
Atari 2600 (1988)
This was a cart that was released in PAL format in Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Most were the pack...
Commodore 64 (1984)
3D Hypermaths is an educational action game that teaches children, 8 years and older, maths with a selection of addition,...
Action SATS Learning: Key Stage 1 4-7 Years: Numbers is a title that is designed to help children learn through...
Action SATS Learning: Key Stage 1 4-7 Years: Times Tables is a title that is designed to help children learn...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Add is an educational game for young children that lets the player solve sums. For each sum the game visualizes...
Add It! is an educational game for children who want to learn counting. It presents a mathematical question to the...
Adian no Tsue features two educational math games.The first game involves controlling a sorcerer named Lucian who is armed with...
This game is basically an IQ test to train the brain, comprised of a series of questions drawn from five...
Adventure Math is a single player, keyboard controlled, edutainment title aimed at teaching math via simple sums. The shareware version...
In Adventures in Math the player takes the role of a treasure hunter who explores a castle. The goal of...
Adventures in Math is an educational game that teaches basic math concepts and covers kindergarten, first and second grade levels....
True to its title, Aeromathics splices the standard math game fare of solving arithmetical riddles with an aerial theme. The...
Apple II (1987)
A.I. was one of the first pieces of educational software to explore pattern recognition and heuristic learning at a grade...
The game allows the player to program the artificial intelligence of a robotic insect like war machines called 'Cybugs'. Cybugs...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.