Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Atari 2600 (1978)
In Brain Games one or two players attempt to earn as many points as possible by solving various puzzles presented...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 5 & 6 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Brandon's Big Lunchbox is an educational game for children age 3 to 7. Included are 26 games to help with...
Amazing Tetris (later renamed BricksFix) is an unusual variant of the classic Tetris game. You can play this game not...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Buggy presents the player with seven math problems where the computer incorrectly calculates something. The player can ask the computer...
Xbox 360 (2008)
The Xbox 360 version of Buku Sudoku is fairly identical to the original in the way sudokus are presented and...
Bumble Games is an educational game designed to teach graphing skills to children age 4-10. The creature Bumble will guide...
Bumble Plot is an educational game meant to help develop geometry skills for children between the ages of 8 to...
Button Smasher is a fast-paced game in which the player must touch the buttons at the bottom of the game...
Game that simulates video poker gambling machines. It features the most commonly found machines in casinos: Jacks or Better, Deuces...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Castle Infinity is the home of the last remaining dinosaurs. But there is a problem. Evil monsters are invading the...
CeeBot has been designed for teaching programming to students from 11 years on with a modern pedagogical approach: autonomous learning,...
CeeBot is a brand new concept whose aim is to lead you to programming and have fun at the same...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.