Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Castle Infinity is the home of the last remaining dinosaurs. But there is a problem. Evil monsters are invading the...
CeeBot has been designed for teaching programming to students from 11 years on with a modern pedagogical approach: autonomous learning,...
CeeBot is a brand new concept whose aim is to lead you to programming and have fun at the same...
This game is an amusing extension of the Game of Life: fidgety swarms of tiny critters wage a war against...
In this children's game, a rabbit named Eddie is collecting change in his piggy bank. Each round, an amount of...
Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends is a game based on the children's movie Charlotte's Web. In comparison to the handheld...
Typical Chess game with 3D view, 4 types of piece set, 3 difficulty levels. Pieces represent children, player's pieces are...
One of the non-Adventure Adventure Game Studio-games.Chicken Fraction is a small educational game where the player learns to calculate with...
This is not the first computerized version of the "what am I thinking of?" party game 20 Questions (see Animal...
Clock Works is a game designed for KS1 students, testing their skills at telling the time.The game takes place on...
Club 3DO: Station Invasion is an educational game, presented as a game show and designed for children ages 7 to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.