Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Xbox 360 (2008)
The Xbox 360 version of Buku Sudoku is fairly identical to the original in the way sudokus are presented and...
Bumble Games is an educational game designed to teach graphing skills to children age 4-10. The creature Bumble will guide...
Bumble Plot is an educational game meant to help develop geometry skills for children between the ages of 8 to...
Button Smasher is a fast-paced game in which the player must touch the buttons at the bottom of the game...
Game that simulates video poker gambling machines. It features the most commonly found machines in casinos: Jacks or Better, Deuces...
Castle Infinity is the home of the last remaining dinosaurs. But there is a problem. Evil monsters are invading the...
CeeBot has been designed for teaching programming to students from 11 years on with a modern pedagogical approach: autonomous learning,...
CeeBot is a brand new concept whose aim is to lead you to programming and have fun at the same...
In this children's game, a rabbit named Eddie is collecting change in his piggy bank. Each round, an amount of...
Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends is a game based on the children's movie Charlotte's Web. In comparison to the handheld...
Typical Chess game with 3D view, 4 types of piece set, 3 difficulty levels. Pieces represent children, player's pieces are...
One of the non-Adventure Adventure Game Studio-games.Chicken Fraction is a small educational game where the player learns to calculate with...
Cijfer-puzzel is a puzzle game with digits. It has eight difficulty levels. On the lowest difficulty the game shows a...
This is not the first computerized version of the "what am I thinking of?" party game 20 Questions (see Animal...
Clock Works is a game designed for KS1 students, testing their skills at telling the time.The game takes place on...
Club 3DO: Station Invasion is an educational game, presented as a game show and designed for children ages 7 to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.