Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends is a game based on the children's movie Charlotte's Web. In comparison to the handheld...
Typical Chess game with 3D view, 4 types of piece set, 3 difficulty levels. Pieces represent children, player's pieces are...
One of the non-Adventure Adventure Game Studio-games.Chicken Fraction is a small educational game where the player learns to calculate with...
Cijfer-puzzel is a puzzle game with digits. It has eight difficulty levels. On the lowest difficulty the game shows a...
Circus is an educational game for children of 6-8 ages, getting familiar with the basics of digits (from 1 to...
This is not the first computerized version of the "what am I thinking of?" party game 20 Questions (see Animal...
Clock Works is a game designed for KS1 students, testing their skills at telling the time.The game takes place on...
Club 3DO: Station Invasion is an educational game, presented as a game show and designed for children ages 7 to...
CoLoBot (Colonise With Bots) is an educational programming game with a third-person view. It includes missions on different planets, many...
In the puzzle-game you have to gather the pictures divided on 30 fragments placed on sides of bricks. You are...
Odyssey 2 (1979)
Computer Intro!, as the name implies, is a cartridge intended to educate players in the basics of computer programming. It...
This multiple-choice quiz game, published as part of Big Blue Disk #21, asks one hundred questions about computer hardware and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.