Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Odyssey 2 (1979)
Computer Intro!, as the name implies, is a cartridge intended to educate players in the basics of computer programming. It...
This multiple-choice quiz game, published as part of Big Blue Disk #21, asks one hundred questions about computer hardware and...
Cosmic Family is a single player early-learning game for children aged four to eight.The player can interact with the game's...
Culture Gé: Mon coach particulier is a trivia game for one to four players ("hot seat" mode). Before answering questions,...
Denk Mal: Der neue grosse Logik Trainer is a logic learning game. A lot of possibilities to train your brain...
Odyssey 2 (1981)
Des Chiffres et des Lettres is a game based on the French TV show of the same name. The game...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Digi Duck is a puzzle adventure game with elements of education. The game is to complement with numbers equation displayed...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.