Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Dora The Explorer: Dora's Fix-it Adventure is an educational title aimed at 4-6 year olds. Tico's Air-Car-Boat-Mobile is missing some...
"Find the Dragon's magic rings Teach the Giant Rocks to sing Turn Winter into Spring Bring the Moon to the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Drag! is an educational drag racing game. Up to four players must race to the finish line with their drag...
Dr. Brain Thinking Games: IQ Adventure is an educative action game with lots of puzzle elements. The player takes on...
This game is not to be confused with Dreamworks' Shark Tale. It is a collection of several mini-games without any...
Dr. Grips' Gehirntrainer is a collection of logic puzzles. Examples are number puzzles, mental arithmetic, Sudoku, three-dimensional thinking, memory exercises...
Dr. Mysto The Mindreader is a single player, brain training, game only the 'brain' being trained is the computer's and...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
That weird number-based game you keep seeing people play on their newspapers has come to GameBoy Advance. Sudoku is a...
EASe Funhouse: Treasure Hunt! is a game in the series of EASe games (Electronic Auditory Stimulation effect), educational games to...
Math Fun is an educational game which can be played by one or two players. Each player controls a gorilla...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Element Girls: Style Your Life is a Lifestyle Application for teenage girls. It is the second Nintendo DS application based...
Atari 2600 (1982)
This game was designed to help teach children addition, subtraction and counting. Eli needs to return to his spaceship. You...
This cartoon-style children's adventure features some well-known Muppet characters from the Sesame Street television series, notably the furry red monster,...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Encleverment Experiment is a mental training game based on 16 different mini-games in the area of maths, path finding, language...
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Est is an educational game that requires the player to estimate the size of line segments on the screen in...
Expert School of Knowledge is a trivia game for up to four players. There are three levels of play; beginner,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.