Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
The Geometric Golfer is an educational game about geometry that is loosely based on the sport of golf. Like in...
Great Expressions: GCSE Maths is one of a series of educational quizzes marketed as a revision aid and sold in...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Gripskids: Mathematik is a game based on schooling exercises in order to learn while having fun. It consists of 15...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Hands On! Tangrams allows the player to play the old Chinese Tangram puzzle game. Using seven geometrical shapes known as...
Hello Kitty Dream Carnival allows the player to partake in 8 different games and activities that involve Hello Kitty and...
Hidato Adventures is the electronic adaptation of a logic puzzle game created by Israeli mathematician Gyora Benedek. Each level is...
Hidden swap buttons is a simple puzzle game. A new game opens a window filled with 8x8 coloured squares. The...
In Hoofdrekenen (Mental calculating) the player has to do some arithmetic exercises. In 45 seconds the player has to give...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Hot Dot Spotter is an educational title developed with the aim of teaching four to eight year olds number recognition...
This is a very short and simple EGA game that helps children estimate what animals are bigger or smaller than...
Hungry Red Planet attempts to make learning about nutrition fun for kids by sliding the educational component into a sci-fi,...
This follow-up to The Computer Quiz features the same engine, but its hundred questions deal with the BASIC programming language....
Nintendo DS (2008)
Another game in the Ubisoft's Imagine series of games that show female children and early teenagers the basics of some...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.09 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.