Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A cross between Japanese-style adventure and educational game dedicated to mathematics, Sūgaku Mystery ("Mathematical Mystery") stars a real-world person, the...
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Animated Multiplication and Division is a shareware educational title that aims to teach mental arithmetic to American school children in...
A pair of games, Beano and Rockets, played against the machine or a second human player. The common concept is...
In the Atheneum Club, London, you have accepted a wager for £20000 that you won't be able to travel around...
Arthur's Thinking Games is an educational game based on the television series and it has six different activities. Mr. Ratburn's...
Sharp X1 (1983)
Long, much long before Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training, there was the Atama no taisō (Brain gymnastics) series. Made up of...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Au pays des Pooyoos : Activités d'éveil (literally "In the Land of the Pooyoos: Discovery Activities") is a French video...
SEGA Pico (1994)
An Edutainment title based on the Winnie the Pooh characters of A. A. Milne. Game play consists mostly of mini-games,...
Atari 2600 (1978)
This was a package that contained Brain Games, Atari's non-gaming cartridge Basic Programming, and a pair of keypad controllers, sold...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.09 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.