Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Apple II (1987)
A.I. was one of the first pieces of educational software to explore pattern recognition and heuristic learning at a grade...
The game allows the player to program the artificial intelligence of a robotic insect like war machines called 'Cybugs'. Cybugs...
TurboGrafx CD (1994)
A cross between Japanese-style adventure and educational game dedicated to mathematics, Sūgaku Mystery ("Mathematical Mystery") stars a real-world person, the...
ZX Spectrum (1988)
Algebraf is a math puzzle board game, a modified variant of well known Sudoku. The goal requires resolving of mathematical...
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Animated Multiplication and Division is a shareware educational title that aims to teach mental arithmetic to American school children in...
A pair of games, Beano and Rockets, played against the machine or a second human player. The common concept is...
Like the first set, this installment features two games that flex the player's mathematical skills. This time both are based...
In the Atheneum Club, London, you have accepted a wager for £20000 that you won't be able to travel around...
Arthur's Thinking Games is an educational game based on the television series and it has six different activities. Mr. Ratburn's...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
Arytmetyka is an educational program, allowing to learn basic math operations, such as addition, multiplication, subtraction or division. The game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.