Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Atari 8-bit (1983)
The Jar Game & Chaos includes two educational games: The Jar Game: The game presents the player with two jars...
Apple II (1984)
Jenny's Journeys is a children's game meant to help the player learn how to read maps and be able to...
Juggles' Butterfly is an educational game for children ages 3-6. The game includes a keyboard template with two blue lines...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Join Franky the dog as he travels back in time to visit the dinosaurs in this collection of 5 mini...
Nintendo DS (2009)
In this version of Brain Training designed for 6-11-year-olds, Junior Brain Trainer gives younger players a chance to practice important...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Kacze Opowieści czyli...Tabliczka Mnożenia na Wesoło is an educational game based on the Duck Tales franchise for multiplication tablet teaching....
Kannan! is a puzzle game with educational elements based on a Swedish game show with the same name. The player...
Keep the Balance! is a fast-paced puzzle game requiring basic math skills. An evil joker has invaded our world and...
Odyssey 2 (1981)
Keyboard Creations! lets the player type in a main message which will continually scroll across the screen. The game also...
A Kids Jigsaw Puzzle.This Jigsaw Puzzle loads a puzzle and then shuffles the pieces. You need put them back together.this...
Nintendo DS (2007)
'Kikansha Thomas: Kokugo Sansuu Eigo' is a Japanese-only edutainment release that allows players to learn with one of the UK's...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.