Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
The simple but funny logical game with nice graphics and sound. The rules of game are very simple. It is...
The game is all about moving, replacing or discovering cards. You can choose from a set of 8, 18 and...
Nintendo DS (2007)
The player is taken to Make 10 Kingdom, a land ruled by Numbers, where they are requested by King Decimus...
MakeNumber's goal is literally to make a number.The player starts the game with seven randomly chosen numbers, whereby one is...
Commodore 64 (1983)
Marathon is an one or two player educational game using maths where two runners have to race each other to...
Mrs Morsel and her children, Martha and little Nelson are three titular little mice of the game. In this adventure,...
Master Maths is a shareware Maths tutor program.The main body of this software is aimed at presenting primary school children...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Match is Concentration with a twist. Instead of having to find two identical pictures in a grid of tiles place...
You are at the controls of 6 unique Caterpillar construction machines, accomplishing a variety of tasks around 10 different construction...
Odyssey 2 (1978)
Two titles are available in this cart: Math-A-Magic! is an "electronic arithmetic teacher". The player can chose up to three...
Math-a-Magician is an educational game teaching arithmetics. The game is played by simply answering the math problems that are asked...
Math Assault II: Fractions is a shareware, educational game that teaches fractions, decimals, ratios, proportions, and percentages to grades 4...
Math Assault I: Word Problems is a one or two player, shareware, educational title for grade levels 2 - 7....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.