Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Odyssey 2 (1982)
Nimble Numbers Ned was one of the three games specifically designed to use the resources of the Voice. It is...
Noddy's Big Adventure is an edutainment game aimed at children aged 3-7 years. The game features characters from Enid Blyton's...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Noddy: The Magic of Toytown on a CD-ROM is an educational game divided into five parts :* the Interactive Storybook...
A Masquerade of sorts for the 21st century (only without the prize), Notpron is a collection of obtuse problems that...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Builder is an single screen educational platformer to help you improve your maths over twelve levels. You play the...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Chaser is a educational maths driving game where your sat behind a racing car at an elevated angle. The...
Aimed at pre-school/kindergarten ages and up, the four number games in this release provide a variety of ways to solve...
Number Game is a mathematical puzzle game in which the player must try to outwit the computer. The object for...
Number Magic is an educational game designed to teach young children arithmetic. It is based around a stage magic theme,...
NumberMaze is an educational game where players get to practice their math skills. The game consists of a number of...
Number Pyramid is a game designed to help KS1 students learn basic addition and subtraction skills. The player has to...
Number Shark is an educational puzzle game bundled with the freeware cryptographic program CrypTool. It is directly based on the...
Numgrid is a number puzzle game, where you have to create a complete mathematically working board.The board consists of 7x7...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Numtris is a math based falling blocks puzzle game. The falling blocks here are single squares with single digit numbers...
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is a computer version of Tangram. Tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle with just a few geometric shapes (to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.09 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.