Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Atari 8-bit (1982)
Monkey up a Tree is a simple educational game for kids teaching mathematical operations for up to two players. By...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Mono ya Okane No Shikumi DS, which translates in English to "How Money and Things Work DS" is a money...
Answer basic math skill questions to erase the monsters and earn points.
Mr. Frog is a collection of three simple educational games for children ages 2-7: Letter Hop, Rock Hop and Frog...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Mwhiz! is a two-player educational game in which the players must evaluate an arithmetic function on the screen to be...
My Math Tutor is an educational game feature three programs on one disk: Exponents Part I: This is the first...
Mystery at the Museums is the second in the Adventures with Edison series. The game is sponsored by Smithsonian Institution...
Naraba is a kid's game for PC with educational content. It is the main title of the World of Naraba...
Odyssey 2 (1982)
Nimble Numbers Ned was one of the three games specifically designed to use the resources of the Voice. It is...
Noddy's Big Adventure is an edutainment game aimed at children aged 3-7 years. The game features characters from Enid Blyton's...
Windows 3.x (1997)
Noddy: The Magic of Toytown on a CD-ROM is an educational game divided into five parts :* the Interactive Storybook...
A Masquerade of sorts for the 21st century (only without the prize), Notpron is a collection of obtuse problems that...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Builder is an single screen educational platformer to help you improve your maths over twelve levels. You play the...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1985)
Number Chaser is a educational maths driving game where your sat behind a racing car at an elevated angle. The...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.