Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
BBC Micro (1989)
The Microbugs is an educational game about computing. A computer has been infected by the titular bugs and it's the...
Mightier is an indie puzzle game developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka from Ratloop where most of the game...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Quiz is designed to improve your brainpower in five key areas: Verbal, Numeric, Spatial, Memory, and Logic. There are...
Mind Quiz is brain training game very similar to the Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! DS...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Ojom's Mobile IQ Trainer is a brain training game. It features ten different mini games in five categories: Algebra, Visual,...
TRS-80 CoCo (1987)
Moby Maths is an educational game teaching the four elementary arithmetic operators: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. When starting out...
Atari 8-bit (1982)
Monkey up a Tree is a simple educational game for kids teaching mathematical operations for up to two players. By...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Mono ya Okane No Shikumi DS, which translates in English to "How Money and Things Work DS" is a money...
Answer basic math skill questions to erase the monsters and earn points.
Mr. Frog is a collection of three simple educational games for children ages 2-7: Letter Hop, Rock Hop and Frog...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.