Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Matmania is a compilation of three educational games teaching mathematical operations: Mattris is a Tetris variant. The gameplay is similar...
Mat Miś is an educational set of three mini games: Labirynt - the task of the player is to reach...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Nintendo DS (2008)
One of the least known Sierra game ever, Mega Math is the last title in short-lived Turbo Learning series. Kids...
Conan Edogawa is the pseudonym of Shin'ichi Kudo, but more than just a pseudonym, a pseudoform. Shin'ichi Kudo, an inquisitive...
Mensa Mindbenders is a brain training type quiz which alleges to help the player boost their problem solving skills as...
Pete has just robbed Numberland of its 10 magical number molds. Sheriff Donald Duck needs to reclaim the molds and...
BBC Micro (1989)
The Microbugs is an educational game about computing. A computer has been infected by the titular bugs and it's the...
Mightier is an indie puzzle game developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka from Ratloop where most of the game...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Quiz is designed to improve your brainpower in five key areas: Verbal, Numeric, Spatial, Memory, and Logic. There are...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.