Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
The Backyardigans: Mission to Mars is based on a CGI animated children's television series created by Nickelodeon executive Janice Burgess....
Nintendo DS (2009)
The Backyardigans is an educational game ported to Nintendo DS based on the Nickelodeon's 3D animated series created by Janice...
Balance is an educational game. In this game you have to solve different sorts of calculations within a given time...
This game is based on the North American television show Barney & Friends, starring the titular anthropomorphic purple dinosaur. The...
Barney's Fun On Imagination Island is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible...
Barney Under The Sea is an educational title aimed at pre-school children aged two and upwards. It was compatible with...
Atari 2600 (1977)
Basic Math is a math game for children.Each game gives the player a set of ten basic math problems (i.e....
Atari 2600 (1983)
In this children's learning game, you play as the Berenstain bear called Brother. On your unicycle, first you must avoid...
Educational title, for ages 2 to 7, based on the children's franchise The Berenstain Bears.The game plays pretty much like...
Big Math Attack! is a shareware, single player, DOS, Missile Command style of game that teaches maths, spelling and touch...
Blue, the spotted blue puppy who stars in the preschool television series Blue's Clues, traditionally does not speak but communicates...
Commodore 64 (1984)
BMX Number Jump is an educational game where it improves the maths skills of children from the ages six to...
In this Dutch educational math game the player controls a BMX on an overhead view map and steers it to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 87 Virtual Pool
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.09 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 4.02 Professor Layton and the Curious Village (2007)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.