Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Windows 3.x (1995)
This is a computer version of Tangram. Tangram is an ancient Chinese puzzle with just a few geometric shapes (to...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Pet Vet 3D: Wild Animal Hospital is a children's simulation game that lets them assume the role of a veterinarian...
Pingu: A Barrel of Fun! is a compilation of educational games for younger children based on the clay-animated children's TV...
Pirate Pedro is an educational game that teaches basic mathematics for young children. The game can be played with addition,...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
Pizza is a simple game in which the player must deliver pizzas to earn money. The player can choose how...
Play & Learn: Reading and Counting is an educational title for young children aged between three and five years old....
SEGA Pico (2002)
A Nintendo franchise has come to a SEGA console. Pocket Monsters: Sūji o Tsukamaeyou! is an educational game for younger...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Zoombinis: Island Odyssey
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 90 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch
- 90 ClueFinders: 3rd Grade Adventures
- 90 Blue's Reading Time Activities
- 88 Logical Journey of the Zoombinis
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.