Math / Logic
DescriptionEducational game centering on building mathematical and/or logic skills, such as addition, subtraction, geometry, etc.
Blue, the spotted blue puppy who stars in the preschool television series Blue's Clues, traditionally does not speak but communicates...
Commodore 64 (1984)
BMX Number Jump is an educational game where it improves the maths skills of children from the ages six to...
In this Dutch educational math game the player controls a BMX on an overhead view map and steers it to...
Based on the best-selling chess-book of the same name by Bobby Fischer.The educational course, illustrated history of chess and 500...
Bob the Builder: Bob's Castle Adventure is a collection of mini-games based on Knights of Can-A-Lot a Bob the Builder...
Bomber is a collection of four games to help the player learn his multiplication tables from zero to ten. Before...
Brain Busting Games For Windows is a compilation of shareware and freeware games published by Idigicon as part of their...
Brain Challenge 2 is a brain trainer consisting of 20 mini-games in five different categories: Visual, Memory, Focus, Logic and...
Atari 2600 (1978)
In Brain Games one or two players attempt to earn as many points as possible by solving various puzzles presented...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 3 & 4 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Brain Quest: Grades 5 & 6 is an educational quiz game as an adaptation of the Brain Quest series of...
Brandon's Big Lunchbox is an educational game for children age 3 to 7. Included are 26 games to help with...
Amazing Tetris (later renamed BricksFix) is an unusual variant of the classic Tetris game. You can play this game not...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
Buggy presents the player with seven math problems where the computer incorrectly calculates something. The player can ask the computer...
Xbox 360 (2008)
The Xbox 360 version of Buku Sudoku is fairly identical to the original in the way sudokus are presented and...
Bumble Games is an educational game designed to teach graphing skills to children age 4-10. The creature Bumble will guide...
Bumble Plot is an educational game meant to help develop geometry skills for children between the ages of 8 to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 91 Ollo in the Sunny Valley Fair
- 91 Fritz 8
- 90 Learn to Play Chess with Fritz & Chesster
- 90 I Spy Fantasy
- 90 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove
- 86 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"
- 86 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required"
- 86 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
- 86 Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- 85 You Don't Know Jack
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.37 Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal" (1997)
- 4.36 Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell (1998)
- 4.24 Spy Fox 2: "Some Assembly Required" (1999)
- 4.18 Super Munchers: The Challenge Continues... (1991)
- 4.17 Star Wars: Yoda's Challenge - Activity Center (1999)
- 4.15 Treasure MathStorm! (1992)
- 4.15 Freddi Fish 5: The Case of the Creature of Coral Cove (2001)
- 4.05 Freddi Fish 4: The Case of the Hogfish Rustlers of Briny Gulch (1999)
- 3.96 Donald Duck's Playground (1984)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.