Naval / Watercraft
DescriptionThese games allow the player to take control of a boat, ship or other type of watercraft, or otherwise focus on watercraft or naval combat or navigation. Hovercrafts are considered a separate genre.
Ahoy! Pirates be parachuting in! Knock them from the sky and send them to Davy Jones!In Cannon Bods, pirates are...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
This is not the earth we knew. Gravity has abandoned it. People, buildings, even entire continents have simply drifted away....
Atari ST (1989)
Carrier Attack is a BattleShip game for one player written in STOS. Both players have 10 ships: 2 carriers, 2...
Carriers at War is a remake of the original for the Apple II and Commodore 64. The game is a...
Carrier Strike simulates naval-air battles in the South Pacific during WWII. Carrier Strike can be used to recreate historical battles...
Cobra Triangle is a single-player boat-racing game that lets you do more than race. It borrows the power-up system from...
Atari 5200 (2003)
This is the game Combat Two ported to the Atari 5200 with additional features.You still can use tanks to shoot...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Metal Slug 2nd Mission
- 89 Empire: Total War
- 89 Battlefield 1942
- 89 80 Days
- 88 Silent Hunter III
- 88 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- 88 Call of Duty: MW3
- 87 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- 87 Call of Duty: MW3
- 87 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
- 4.29 Silent Hunter III (2005)
- 4.24 Subwar 2050 (1993)
- 4.20 Sid Meier's Pirates! (2007)
- 4.20 80 Days (2014)
- 4.17 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013)
- 4.10 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- 4.08 Sub Command: Akula Seawolf 688(I) (2001)
- 4.07 Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Naval / Watercraft is part of Vehicular Themes. This group of genres contain: