Naval / Watercraft
DescriptionThese games allow the player to take control of a boat, ship or other type of watercraft, or otherwise focus on watercraft or naval combat or navigation. Hovercrafts are considered a separate genre.
In Destroyer player control a ship attacked by submarines passing below. The player's ship can be moved left or right...
Destroyer is a fixed screen action game where the player has to launch depth charges from a destroyer in an...
Destroyer Command is a World War II naval combat simulation based on the same engine as Ultimations previous title, Silent...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Destroyer Escort is a naval simulation with arcade elements where you are the Commander of a destroyer in the North...
Discoveries of the Deep is an underwater exploration game with simulation elements. Using ships and submarines, search for lost treasure,...
Thousands of years ago someone invented chess. Ever since, various board and mind games were starting to pop out of...
East India Company is a strategic simulation of the struggle between different trade companies set up by European nations from...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Metal Slug 2nd Mission
- 89 Empire: Total War
- 89 Battlefield 1942
- 89 80 Days
- 88 Silent Hunter III
- 88 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- 88 Call of Duty: MW3
- 87 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- 87 Call of Duty: MW3
- 87 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
- 4.29 Silent Hunter III (2005)
- 4.24 Subwar 2050 (1993)
- 4.20 Sid Meier's Pirates! (2007)
- 4.20 80 Days (2014)
- 4.17 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013)
- 4.10 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- 4.08 Sub Command: Akula Seawolf 688(I) (2001)
- 4.07 Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Naval / Watercraft is part of Vehicular Themes. This group of genres contain: