Naval / Watercraft
DescriptionThese games allow the player to take control of a boat, ship or other type of watercraft, or otherwise focus on watercraft or naval combat or navigation. Hovercrafts are considered a separate genre.
High Seize is a turn-based pirate adventure and war game set in the 17th century Caribbean. The gameplay is similar...
This game puts the player in the captain's chair of a ship of the British naval fleet circa the Napoleonic...
His Majesty's Ship Impetuous is an unofficial remake of the TRS-80 game of the same name. The main difference is...
Windows Phone (2013)
Hydro Thunder: GO is an entry in the Hydro Thunder racing series with powerboats in a futuristic setting. The game...
BBC Micro (1984)
Islandia is a strategy game for two to four players. Each player is in charge of a trading company and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 Metal Slug 2nd Mission
- 89 Empire: Total War
- 89 Battlefield 1942
- 89 80 Days
- 88 Silent Hunter III
- 88 The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
- 88 Call of Duty: MW3
- 88 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
- 87 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
- 87 Call of Duty: MW3
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.44 Sea Battle (1980)
- 4.36 Imperial Glory (2005)
- 4.29 Silent Hunter III (2005)
- 4.24 Subwar 2050 (1993)
- 4.20 Sid Meier's Pirates! (2007)
- 4.20 80 Days (2014)
- 4.17 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (2013)
- 4.10 Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (2007)
- 4.08 Sub Command: Akula Seawolf 688(I) (2001)
- 4.07 Sid Meier's Pirates!: Live the Life (2004)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Naval / Watercraft is part of Vehicular Themes. This group of genres contain: