DescriptionDenotes any game that takes place in a constantly-running environment, even when the player is not actively playing the game. Attributes of such an environment include other players actively playing the game, game-created characters interacting with the environment or other players, etc. such that, when gameplay resumes for a particular user, the environment has changed from when the user last interacted with the environment.
Since most persistent universe games are played on remote servers, an internet connection is usually required to play them to perform updates to the game world.
This starter pack was released in an attempt to allow more players to try playing FFXI. Due to its minimal...
Final Fantasy XIV Online, like its predecessor Final Fantasy XI, is a MMORPG. Upon subscribing, a player can create a...
Flyff is a fantasy MMORPG set in the lands of Roika where all characters can move about by flying. Shade,...
FOG ...Seek the hidden truth is an online-only adventure game set in the Victorian London. The players are members of...
Football Superstars is a massive multiplayer online football game. The player gets to create his own footballer and can join...
Dyos, the God of Creation, discovered the world of Eyrda and alongside other gods he called upon while studying a...
After the Second Nino War, when the Gods withdrew from the world, they also took with them the sacred Nightfall...
That the Lycans fight for the Storm Legion is well known, yet this doesn't necessarily mean that all of them...
A technologically superior and futuristic universe is populated by robots and men in harmony until the succession of an event...
The war between the Coalition and the Alliance depicted in Starlancer had raged on and the Alliance forces were losing....
Funnypigs is an on-line pig breeding game. After registering on the game's website the player is given a single pig...
Fury was a game billed as an Arena-based PvP MMO without PvE content. Players engaged in combat as groups or...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 92 World of Warcraft
- 91 World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- 91 World of Warcraft
- 90 World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 90 Guild Wars 2
- 89 Guild Wars
- 88 World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- 88 World of Warcraft: Cataclysm
- 87 World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
- 87 EverQuest: The Ruins of Kunark
Games must have at least a MobyRank of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 5.00 EVE Online (Special Edition) (2009)
- 5.00 EverQuest Combo (2000)
- 5.00 EverQuest: Dragons of Norrath (2005)
- 5.00 EverQuest: Evolution (2003)
- 5.00 EverQuest II: Echoes of Faydwer (2006)
- 5.00 EverQuest II: Rise of Kunark (2007)
- 5.00 EverQuest Online Adventures: Frontiers (2003)
- 5.00 EverQuest: The Buried Sea (2007)
- 5.00 EverQuest: Titanium Edition (2006)
- 5.00 Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (2009)
Games must have at least 1 votes and a MobyScore of 4.0 to be considered.
Persistent Universe is part of Themes. This group of genres contain:
- Anime / Manga
- Board / Party Game
- Cards / Tiles
- Cyberpunk / Dark Sci-Fi
- Detective / Mystery
- Game Show
- Historical Battle (specific/exact)
- Interactive Fiction
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics
- Interactive Movie
- Martial Arts
- Meditative / Zen
- Mental training
- Paddle / Pong
- Persistent Universe
- Rhythm / Music
- Sci-Fi / Futuristic
- Spy / Espionage
- Survival Horror
- Video Backdrop
- Visual Novel