DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
|Viewing Page 1 of 355||(items 1-25 of 8871)||Next|
^_^ is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse. The...
100+ Great Games: Volume II is a collection of just over one hundred casual games. The games are grouped into...
In celebration of what Google and others consider the 100th anniversary of the modern version of the crossword puzzle, Google...
10 Days Under the Sea is a hidden object game with a treasure hunt theme, where valuables have to be...
1½ Ritter: Auf der Suche nach der hinreißenden Herzelinde is a point & click adventure based on the identically named...
Nintendo DS (2008)
12 is a compilation title of twelve small games on the Nintendo DS. They range from puzzle to top-down shooting,...
This is the first part of the trilogy featuring prisoner 1213 (Twelve Thirteen). Locked up in a dark cell and...
In the second episode of the trilogy starring prisoner 1213, he continues his quest to escape the facility where he...
Episode 3 concludes the story of prisoner 1213's escape. Unlike the previous instalments, access to the entire game is only...
15 Days is a point-and-click adventure, which revolves around a trio of thieves, Cathryn, Mike, and Bernard. They are political...
The game simulates the 15 Puzzle, a sliding puzzle that consists of numbered square tiles located on 4x4 board in...
Commodore 64 (1994)
15 Piętnastka is a simple puzzle-solving game. The game is controlled with cursor keys or a joystick. The task requires...
Xbox 360 (2009)
15 Puzzle is a simple slider puzzle game which features five different puzzles, each with it's own difficulty ranging from...
The well-known sliding block puzzle game is honored with another computerized treatment, written in BASIC. In keeping with the original...
A collection of sliding picture puzzles. You can chose from 3x3 or 4x4 grid sizes and select from several pictures,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction