DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
|Viewing Page 1 of 365||(items 1-25 of 9124)||Next|
^_^ is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be controlled via mouse. The...
Super secret agent Sam Salmon discovers his beautiful female neighbor Mika Huy has disappeared. Making a conclusion that she was...
1,000,000 Crosswords has been produced as a way for foreign language students to learn English, It was probably intended to...
1½ Ritter: Auf der Suche nach der hinreißenden Herzelinde is a point & click adventure based on the identically named...
Nintendo DS (2008)
12 is a compilation title of twelve small games on the Nintendo DS. They range from puzzle to top-down shooting,...
This is the first part of the trilogy featuring prisoner 1213 (Twelve Thirteen). Locked up in a dark cell and...
In the second episode of the trilogy starring prisoner 1213, he continues his quest to escape the facility where he...
Episode 3 concludes the story of prisoner 1213's escape. Unlike the previous instalments, access to the entire game is only...
15 Days is a point-and-click adventure, which revolves around a trio of thieves, Cathryn, Mike, and Bernard. They are political...
Commodore 64 (1994)
15 Piętnastka is a simple puzzle-solving game. The game is controlled with cursor keys or a joystick. The task requires...
Somewhere in Russia in a deserted underground KGB bunker, Gleb Ivanovich Nikolayev wakes up with no knowledge of his surroundings...
1 Across 2 Down is a crossword puzzler, featuring eight pre-made crosswords for the player to fill in. You fill...
1Check is a freeware strategy game where your goal is to remove as many balls as possible from the starting...
The story is simple: you are a mosquito. One day you (randomly) fly through a window into a house. What...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction