DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
6-in-1 is an unlicensed game that contains a set of six different game in one cartridge that were not released...
707 Great Games combines other ValuSoft game compilations into one DVD-ROM. The titles that are included on the DVD are:203...
Fragments of a secret prophecy are appearing all over Greece. As the magician Lidia, you must unravel these prophecies to...
7 Days a Skeptic (Special Edition) is a more feature rich version that originally required a five dollar donation to...
7NK is a point and click murder mystery adventure game set inside an eerie, dimly lit theatre.You play The Critic...
The 7th Guest: Infection is a puzzle game for two players based on the microscope game from The 7th Guest....
This is a remastered version of the 1993 adventure game The 7th Guest for its 20th anniversary. Changes include the...
The 7th Guest (Special Edition) is a special edition of The 7th Guest. In addition to the game it includes...
The 7th Square is a single player, sliding block, puzzle game. The game is based on a 7x7 grid in...
7 Wonders: Treasures of Seven is a tile-matching game, where the player swaps adjacent runes on a grid, making matches...
7x7 is a tile-matching puzzle game. The title refers to the size of the board where tiles of five different...
8088 Othello is a four-color ASCII graphic board game similar to Reversi. The game is for 1 player and you...
Inspired by Jules Verne's famous novel Around the World in 80 Days, trace the steps of Verne's original character, Phileas...
8 Bit Night is a platform puzzle game similar to Alter Ego. The player controls both the hero and a...
99 Spirits is a Japanese RPG with strong puzzle elements. The story is based on the Japanese folklore of Tsukumogami...
9Squares is an arcade-style puzzle game. The goal of 9Squares is to earn as much points as you can by...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction