DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You are playing Blocco, a green whatever. He is stuck into a warehouse, where you must navigate him through.Each levels...
Blockhead is a puzzle game similar to Sokoban. The player controls a character called Bertie from a top down perspective...
Blockhead 2 is a puzzle game that is visually similar to it's predecessor but with a bit different gameplay. The...
Block Hole is a mash-up between a Tetris style game and a shooter. It can be played in single or...
Block-Man 1 is a shareware logic puzzle for one player.The story behind the game is that once upon a time...
Epoch Game Pocket Computer (1985)
Block Maze takes its basic concept from Pengo and adds in some Ladybug to make a concept of its own.In...
Block-O-Mania is a turn-based puzzle game with a variety of puzzles with an overall high difficulty level. Like in Soko-Ban,...
Blocksum is a freeware puzzle game with some basic maths involved. The screen consists of a large column in which...
Blocster is a singleplayer puzzle game. The game is played on a 20x16 grid of pieces. The idea is to...
Game Boy (1990)
Blodia is a puzzle game with similarities to sliding block puzzles. Each level is composed of a number of tiles...
Blood & Lace is a single-player action game with some puzzle-solving. The story, thus the game, is divided in 13...
You wake up on an operating table with a blinding headache and no knowledge of who you are or how...
Anna writes a book against her father's wishes, telling details about a dark sect he was once part of. After...
Blood Oath combines elements from hidden object games and point-and-click adventures, where the player assumes the role of a newly-turned...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Seduced by the power offered to him, a samurai allows harm to come to his infant son. The son, fated...
Bloody Fun Day is a puzzle game, in which the player controls one of the three playable Reapers in order...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction