DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Blix is a puzzle game played on three lanes of differently colored stones. The goal is to create vertical columns...
This 3D puzzle game stars an amorphous blue creature, and presents you with a top-viewed world in which the character...
Blobble is a single player, shareware, puzzle game.The object of the game is to guide the character around the screen...
The Blobjob was announced as "the first safety game designed to reach people about drugs, violence, sex, fire and traffic...
You are playing Blocco, a green whatever. He is stuck into a warehouse, where you must navigate him through.Each levels...
Blockhead is a puzzle game similar to Sokoban. The player controls a character called Bertie from a top down perspective...
Blockhead 2 is a puzzle game that is visually similar to it's predecessor but with a bit different gameplay. The...
Block-Man 1 is a shareware logic puzzle for one player.The story behind the game is that once upon a time...
Epoch Game Pocket Computer (1985)
Block Maze takes its basic concept from Pengo and adds in some Ladybug to make a concept of its own.In...
Block-O-Mania is a turn-based puzzle game with a variety of puzzles with an overall high difficulty level. Like in Soko-Ban,...
Blocksum is a freeware puzzle game with some basic maths involved. The screen consists of a large column in which...
Blocster is a singleplayer puzzle game. The game is played on a 20x16 grid of pieces. The idea is to...
Game Boy (1990)
Blodia is a puzzle game with similarities to sliding block puzzles. Each level is composed of a number of tiles...
Blood & Lace is a single-player action game with some puzzle-solving. The story, thus the game, is divided in 13...
You wake up on an operating table with a blinding headache and no knowledge of who you are or how...
Anna writes a book against her father's wishes, telling details about a dark sect he was once part of. After...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction