DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Board Games is a collection of games based on traditional lines. It includes the following games: MahJongg Match Champion Chess,...
Board Games Compendium is a family friendly compilation of 13 different classic board games. These 13 titles include: Checkers Chess...
The reason why Bob's having a bad day is that his head has become detached from his body, and they've...
This limited edition includes: Episode #4 from the series (DVD) Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It?
In this platform game a little green ball (called "Blob") has to destroy all stones. They can be destroyed by...
SEGA Saturn (1996)
Body Special 264 is the second game in Girls in Motion Puzzle jigsaw game series featuring photos and videos of...
Bofori is a detective themed game available online via web browser. It is based on a game show type television-series...
The player must find a Dutch word of twelve letters in a 4 by 4 matrix filled with letters. The...
Bograts: The Puzzling Misadventure is a side-view puzzle game involving indirect control, although unlike Lemmings, the player controls a parent...
SAM Coupé (1992)
Boing! is a platformer similar to the Dizzy series. The player takes control of Boing, a green blob whose time...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Boing! Docomodake is platformer starring Docomodake, the mascot of the Japanese mobile phone provider NTT DoCoMo. The background story is...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Django has been stripped of his valuable weapon of choice and now must rid the world of evil with more...
A puzzle game with 40 levels. Escape from each level by pushing blocks around to block laser beams, fill in...
A continuation of Bolo Adventures I, this game contains 40 more levels. The objective is the same; escape from each...
The final part of the Bolo Adventures trilogy, this game has updated graphics and only 30 levels instead of the...
Play against the computer in this strategy marble maze arcade game. Your objective is to get your marbles to the...
In this puzzle game the player takes the role of Bomba, who works at the company uneXplosive.com which produces illegal...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Bombastic, the sequel to Devil Dice, is a puzzle game where you attempt to clear a field of explosive dice....
Atari ST (1992)
Bomb Disposal is a puzzle game written in GFA Basic 3. The aim of the game is to disarm a...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Bomberman arrives in his first adventure for the Nintendo DS. In Bomberman's single player campaign, there are 100 stages to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction