DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Blood Oath combines elements from hidden object games and point-and-click adventures, where the player assumes the role of a newly-turned...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Seduced by the power offered to him, a samurai allows harm to come to his infant son. The son, fated...
Bloody Fun Day is a puzzle game, in which the player controls one of the three playable Reapers in order...
Blooop is a two-player color-matching game. The players share the same screen and are assigned one color each. The object...
Atari ST (1992)
Blox is a puzzle game where you have to form rings of hexagons. You place your pieces on the center...
Bloxorz is an innovative puzzle game, where you must navigate a block to the exit.Your block consists of two cubes...
BlueBalls is a single-player puzzle game.The player controls a small white dot which they navigate around the screen using the...
You just wanted to call the breakdown service using the public phone, but suddenly a mysterious guy calls you "Adam",...
May 15 1984. In a bar, shortly after a shady deal took place two men enter the bar. They are...
Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Mystery is the seventh game in the series. It's summer in Sweden, but Carol knows...
This game is heavily inspired by the movie of the same name. A big music show is being held by...
In the year 2000, a massive earthquake hits the Yucatan Peninsula region of Mexico, sending shockwaves throughout the area. A...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction