DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In the year 2000, a massive earthquake hits the Yucatan Peninsula region of Mexico, sending shockwaves throughout the area. A...
The yellow egg-shaped character, Blupi, must navigate his way through one level after another in this puzzle game to find...
Bluppo is a 1-2 player arcade game in which you have to collect fish.The story is that Bluppo loves to...
Board & Dice Games For Windows is a collection of shareware and freeware games published by Indigicon as part of...
Board Games is a collection of games based on traditional lines. It includes the following games: MahJongg Match Champion Chess,...
Board Games Compendium is a family friendly compilation of 13 different classic board games. These 13 titles include: Checkers Chess...
The reason why Bob's having a bad day is that his head has become detached from his body, and they've...
This limited edition includes: Episode #4 from the series (DVD) Bob the Builder: Can We Fix It?
SEGA Saturn (1996)
Body Special 264 is the second game in Girls in Motion Puzzle jigsaw game series featuring photos and videos of...
Bofori is a detective themed game available online via web browser. It is based on a game show type television-series...
The player must find a Dutch word of twelve letters in a 4 by 4 matrix filled with letters. The...
Bograts: The Puzzling Misadventure is a side-view puzzle game involving indirect control, although unlike Lemmings, the player controls a parent...
SAM Coupé (1992)
Boing! is a platformer similar to the Dizzy series. The player takes control of Boing, a green blob whose time...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Boing! Docomodake is platformer starring Docomodake, the mascot of the Japanese mobile phone provider NTT DoCoMo. The background story is...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Django has been stripped of his valuable weapon of choice and now must rid the world of evil with more...
A puzzle game with 40 levels. Escape from each level by pushing blocks around to block laser beams, fill in...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction