DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Aargon presents the player with 120 grid-based levels of light-refracting deviousness. Each level has a set number of light emitters,...
Abandon is an action game with strategical elements set in a series of dark mazes. The protagonist radiates light and...
Abashera is a first person maze/platform game. Your mission is to find, and sometimes activate, the exit by solving different...
The Abbey: Director’s Cut was originally released as Murder in the Abbey. The downloadable Director's Cut includes a variety of...
Abbie is a puzzle game : you control a little girl called Abbie and help her to save the world's...
Atari 8-bit (1995)
ABC is a puzzle board game. The game consists of finding the hidden password on a board filled with letters....
Teddy lives with the Appleberry family. While they were on vacation, he has strewn his ABC cubes all over the...
ABC Cubes: Teddy's Playground is a toys-come-alive themed puzzle game featuring "Same Game" mechanics.You play as teddy bear Teddy, and...
Abenteuer Atlantis is a promotional game for the food manufacturer Knorr. You are playing as Knorrli who has to rescue...
Abenteuer Europa is a promotional game by the German party SPD to reach new voters for the election of the...
Plumeboom has gotten to AbooLand. All day, the Aboo wormlings dig up Magic Crystals. Recently, Crowbeak the wizard and a...
Above and Beyond! is a single player freeware piece of Interactive Fiction, though it could also be classed as an...
Wanda has a dream: to become a witch. So, she applied to the Abra Academy. It is up to you...
Wanda, the heroine of Abra Academy is now a witch. But strange things are happening to her previous school, the...
This was supposed to be Fruitsoft's groundbreaking strategy game. It's a complex future war strategy game which uses many "time-travel"...
Absolute Puzzle is a compilation of three simple puzzle games. The included games are: Clear Out: select groups of two...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction