DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
As the name implies, this game puts you in the role of a lady-charming, swashbuckling, sword-wielding rogue during the Enlightenment...
The popular dice-puzzle game Cascade originated on the planet Cascadia, and it is on this planet where the most intense...
This is a free installment of the Casebook series. It serves as a demo but instead of offering a cut...
Kidnapped is the first installment in the episodic Casebook detective series. In this adventure, the player is a detective who...
Casebook: Episode III - Snake in the Grass is the third installment in the episodic Casebook detective series. After the...
The Watcher is the second installment in the episodic Casebook detective series. The plot unfolds about the death of an...
This special edition includes reworked versions of the three games in the series: Casebook: Episode I - Kidnapped Casebook: Episode...
Those of you who remember the classic board game Clue will recognize this plot immediately. By invitation only, you and...
Case Noir is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory and actions are can be controlled via...
Tom and Mavis were walking along the coast when they spotted a suspicious figure running towards Smugglers' Cove. Hmm, what...
SEGA Master System (1997)
Pedro, Biba and Zequinha went to play in the Castle as they always do. Once inside, Zequinha went to the...
After the evil wizard Wizardo kidnaps the princess Myrna Loo, the only villager brave enough to try to save her...
This game is like a cross between a Kroz game and a text adventure -- the player moves through a...
Castle Infinity is the home of the last remaining dinosaurs. But there is a problem. Evil monsters are invading the...
Castle of Elite is a freeware platform puzzle game, where the player controls the main character with the keyboard while...
Castle Ralf is a shareware interactive fiction first released in 1987.The background story: While driving out on holiday, you get...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction