DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Chain Factor is a numbers-based puzzle game where the player drops colored balls, some containing numbers, onto a 7x7 grid....
Atari ST (2008)
Chainz (not to be confused with the game Chainz of the same name) is a puzzle game, converting the browser...
Chakra consists of four mini-games:Chakra de Chuck Norris: a timed quiz. The player can choose a theme (anime, magazines, or...
Chalk is a freeware game where the player guides a nameless character through 6 side-scrolling levels. The character itself can...
Challenge Letters is a single player word game that was included as a bonus game with Drop! 2 as well...
In The Challenge of the Matrix the player controls a ball in all four cardinal directions on a field consisting...
Chance of the Dead is a classic point-and-click adventure. Five years after her death, Janet Burdie is granted a night...
At the end of The Chaos Engine you managed to put a stop to Baron Fortesque's out of control machine,...
Charlaine Harris: Dying For Daylight is a single player adventure game that combines both point and click puzzle solving with...
Nintendo 64 (1999)
Charlie Blast is a construction worker, but quite different than his more famous colleague. Charlie has a convincing beer belly,...
Charlie Foxtrot and the Galaxy of Tomorrow is a freeware AGS adventure set in space, following the legacy of the...
Charlotte's Web: Wilbur and Friends is a game based on the children's movie Charlotte's Web. In comparison to the handheld...
Charly is a Soko-Ban variant. In each top-down level, the player has to push crates on especially marked fields. However,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction