DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2000)
This version of Chicken Run is far different from its console counterparts and is loosely based on the movie itself....
Chicken Shift is a pipe-centric logical puzzle arcade video game. The goal is to manipulate the pipes to get the...
In this quirky little puzzler, the player must guide ten newly hatched chicks to their home. The gameplay is in...
A variation upon Shanghai that takes a lot of liberties with the "traditional" concept, replacing the classic mahjongg tiles with...
Chińczyk is a computer adaptation of an ancient Hindu board game called Pachisi. The game allows to play up to...
Odyssey 2 (1980)
In Chinese Logic the player has to move a sequence of numbers (9 to 0) from the point A of...
Chip is an isometric puzzle game where you need to free a robot that has been kidnapped. His battery is...
The Adventure of Little Ralph is a 2D platformer. In this game the player controls Ralph, who has been turned...
Apple II (1983)
Chivalry is a medieval-themed computer board game where players must rescue the King from the dreaded Black Knight.The game is...
Nintendo DS (2008)
The game begins on Million Island, where Chocobo arrives by boat. Named for its worth of one million gil, Chocobo...
Choro Q Holiday Puzzle is a simple sliding tile puzzle game based on Takara's popular line of miniature toy cars....
Christmas Crash is a Puzzle Bobble clone with a Christmas theme. The player takes control of Santa who with some...
Santa needs to get to the tree and light the Christmas lights. Help him get Christmas ready.Christmas Tale is a...
Chroma Ways is an action/puzzle game similar to many 80s arcade classics.You control a flying frog on a vertical grid...
The Chromates, some sort of living quanta, are on a quest to seek intelligent life in the galaxy. Once they...
Chromixa is a puzzle game that requires the player to fill up empty geometric shapes by putting other geometric shapes...
Unlike the original games from Chronicles of Mystery group which were typical 3rd-person point-and-click adventure style, Secret of the Lost...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction