DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
You grandfather, John Cornflake, discovered alien life on a planet using his invention, the supertelescope. He felt these aliens would...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Parks worldwide are being polluted and destroyed! In an act of community service, Citrusoft Robotics manufactures a new model of...
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
In the style of the Leisure Suit Larry series this game puts us on the shoes of Andrew Gourdo, a...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Revive the classic shooting game with your Nintendo DS and use your Stylus as your gun to hunt the chickens...
Game Boy Color (2000)
This version of Chicken Run is far different from its console counterparts and is loosely based on the movie itself....
Chicken Shift is a pipe-centric logical puzzle arcade video game. The goal is to manipulate the pipes to get the...
In this quirky little puzzler, the player must guide ten newly hatched chicks to their home. The gameplay is in...
A variation upon Shanghai that takes a lot of liberties with the "traditional" concept, replacing the classic mahjongg tiles with...
Chińczyk is a computer adaptation of an ancient Hindu board game called Pachisi. The game allows to play up to...
Chip is an isometric puzzle game where you need to free a robot that has been kidnapped. His battery is...
The Adventure of Little Ralph is a 2D platformer. In this game the player controls Ralph, who has been turned...
Apple II (1983)
Chivalry is a medieval-themed computer board game where players must rescue the King from the dreaded Black Knight.The game is...
Nintendo DS (2008)
The game begins on Million Island, where Chocobo arrives by boat. Named for its worth of one million gil, Chocobo...
Choro Q Holiday Puzzle is a simple sliding tile puzzle game based on Takara's popular line of miniature toy cars....
Christmas Crash is a Puzzle Bobble clone with a Christmas theme. The player takes control of Santa who with some...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction