DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Chuzzle: Christmas Edition is Chuzzle Deluxe with the graphics altered to give it a Christmas theme. The game is, otherwise,...
Ciach-Bach is a simple three educational games set for kids. The first game is a 3x3 grid puzzle, featuring a...
The Kingdom is being flooded with junk. Cinderella find a Miracle Mirror that can make the junk disappear. She tells...
Circlink is a shareware strategy game for up to four players, the computer can take one of the available player...
Circulate is another variation in the matching tiles sub-genre of casual games. This time, the player has to rotate a...
Treat yourself to hours of circus fun without leaving the comfort of your home. With Circus Games you get to...
In this Monkey Island-ish AGS adventure game you take the role of a circus "elephant poo cleaner" that one normal...
Cirque du Flea is a puzzle game divided into five acts, each containing ten puzzles. While the first two acts...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Citadel is a comparatively slow-paced shooter that emphasizes planning and careful movement over fast reflexes.On a planet that was thought...
Citizen Abel: Gravity Bone is a total conversion of Quake II playable as a standalone game. It is a follow-up...
SEGA CD (2002)
In Citizen X the player takes the role of a secret agent recruited off the street and placed in direct...
Camilla wants to be hired as the Assistant Editor-in-Chief for the fashion magazine Style, and after an interview with the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction