DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Citizen Abel: Gravity Bone is a total conversion of Quake II playable as a standalone game. It is a follow-up...
SEGA CD (2002)
In Citizen X the player takes the role of a secret agent recruited off the street and placed in direct...
Camilla wants to be hired as the Assistant Editor-in-Chief for the fashion magazine Style, and after an interview with the...
Atari ST (1991)
Clacker is a 10 level puzzle game written in STOS. Clacker is the name of the main assembly droid in...
Four Clans were living in harmony, until an evil demon appeared, attempting to sow discord between them. The elders, sorcerers,...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Blue Dino has become ill, and its up to Green Dino to find a cure. Essentially a remake of the...
From the creators of Clay Fighter comes a game about a shape-shifting ball of clay. You play as a boy...
You have decided to move to the city of Clayside, a city with possibilities. Here, you want to settle down...
The Cleaner is a freeware sidescrolling action game scripted with the Game Maker engine. It takes place in a fantasy...
Clear Out is an improved stand-alone version of the puzzle game of the same name included in the Absolute Puzzle...
Cleopatra no Mahō (Cleopatra's Magic Treasure) casts you as Daisuke Kusano, the son of an archaeologist. You had come to...
Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within (originally Clock Tower: Ghost Head) is a point and click horror adventure which tries...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction