DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink is a hidden-object game with a steampunk theme. After frequent earthquakes destroy many cities,...
Atari ST (2004)
Clogged up is a moving puzzle game. On a 6x6 board your goal is to reach the exit with your...
Clones is a 2D puzzle game similar to the classic Lemmings. The goal in each level is to lead a...
Closure is a puzzle platformer of 30 levels with a game mechanic based on light and darkness. The goal for...
Have you ever wanted to fly amongst the clouds? In the skies above a series of small islands you will...
Nintendo DS (2005)
This game presents 42 (mostly) well-known games including 18 card games, 12 board games, 4 "variety" games, 5 "action" games...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Club Nintendo Picross is a game in Nintendo's Picross series that was only available to Japanese members of Club Nintendo....
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
Club Nintendo Picross Plus is a Picross game for Nintendo 3DS that was exclusive to Japanese Club Nintendo members who...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In this spinoff game from the popular MMORPG Club Penguin, players will be inducted into the Elite Penguin Force and...
Clue 2: The Mysteries Continue is a full-motion video adaptation of the popular board game and sequel to the first...
You find yourself, along with the upper echelon of society, on a river boat owned by an eccentric host. When...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction