DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Time has not been kind to our Earth. The world is comprised of six city-states, each governed by their own...
In the year 2064, alien civilizations from other planets and the humans of Earth are part of an alliance to...
PlayStation 3 (2011)
Conspiracy is a PlayStation Home game that takes place against a background of covert espionage and corporate raiding. The public...
Conspirocracy is a point-and-click adventure game that draws its inspiration from Douglas Adams' 1987 game Bureaucracy. Set in the somewhat...
The mobile version of Constantine is based on the movie of the same name, inspired by the comic book Hellblazer....
Constellations is a color-matching game with an astrology theme, where the objective is to connect stars by color to create...
Because the sky and sea have more in common than you might imagine, players use the mouse to direct the...
As the makers of the game describe it, Continuity is a sliding-tile puzzle platformer. Each level of game has a...
A platform game with a couple of twists, the Convergence puts the player in control of two avatars, a man...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Convextrix is a fast-paced puzzle game where shapes drop down and line up on electrical grids. The game's objective is...
A multiplayer puzzle game that could be described as a cross between the multiplayer modes of Super Bomberman and Chu...
Apple II (1981)
Copts & Robbers is similar to the Atari 2600 game Adventure with the player guiding a character (represented by a...
Sheriff Alex Truman is driving his patrol car when a man suddenly walks out in front of him on the...
Corruption is one of Magnetic Scrolls' interactive fiction games. The player takes control of a stockbroker on the fast track...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction