DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This pack includes: Two space-related screensavers The game Cosmic Stacker A user's guide to the Sky view of Google Earth...
After receiving an anonymous phone call from a man identifying himself as "Mister X", Carol Reed is contacted by the...
Journey to the red planet of Swandah to prove your worth as a galactic knight. In the time-honored tradition of...
Colditz Escape! is a freeware, open-source remake of Escape from Colditz, an isometric adventure game released in 1991 for the...
Coline et le Trésor de la mouette noire is a point and click third person adventure game, entirely in Italian...
Colin Simpson Leaves Employment is a point-and-click adventure with classic mechanics. The game is free and short in length. Colin...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
In this game you play the role of a cleaner who works at a museum. The gameplay involves you collecting...
Collisions is an atmospheric puzzle game. The puzzles vary from one screen to the next: some are easy, others require...
CoLoBot (Colonise With Bots) is an educational programming game with a third-person view. It includes missions on different planets, many...
In one bad day for humans, mankind was overwhelmed by an alien's captors. It was written year 2013 and human...
Colorblind is a color-matching game where players are shown a swatch of color on one screen, then taken to another...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction