DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Have you ever wanted to fly amongst the clouds? In the skies above a series of small islands you will...
Nintendo DS (2005)
This game presents 42 (mostly) well-known games including 18 card games, 12 board games, 4 "variety" games, 5 "action" games...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Club Nintendo Picross is a game in Nintendo's Picross series that was only available to Japanese members of Club Nintendo....
Nintendo 3DS (2014)
Club Nintendo Picross Plus is a Picross game for Nintendo 3DS that was exclusive to Japanese Club Nintendo members who...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In this spinoff game from the popular MMORPG Club Penguin, players will be inducted into the Elite Penguin Force and...
Clue 2: The Mysteries Continue is a full-motion video adaptation of the popular board game and sequel to the first...
You find yourself, along with the upper echelon of society, on a river boat owned by an eccentric host. When...
Atari ST (1991)
Clunk is a puzzle game written in STOS. The object of the game is to clear 50 rooms of blocks...
PlayStation 3 (2012)
Clusterpuck is a game for the PlayStation Home environment that is bought through the in-game store as an arcade cabinet...
In Clusterz!, players must clear all the bubbles from each level. The game plays similar to Bust-A-Move; players shoot bubbles...
Atari 2600 (1978)
In Codebreaker your goal is to guess a 3 or 4 digit secret code which is generated by either the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction